MIPGC Member Benefits
MIPGC membership gives you:
- Networking opportunities with leading gift planners and allied professionals in Iowa.
- Education at seven meetings a year featuring presentations from top leaders in the field of gift planning. CFRE and CLE credits applied for as applicable.
- Discounted Registration for the MIPGC annual conference.
- Timely Information on new legislation affecting charitable giving.
- Recognition from your donors, advisors and colleagues as a gift planning professional who believes in and adheres to ethical gift planning.
- Career Advancement and access to job postings from non-profit organizations across central Iowa and beyond.
- Downloadable Directory
MIPGC membership is just $110 annually. The membership year is August 1 – July 31.
Members are encouraged to also consider membership with Leave a Legacy Iowa, MIPGC’s public awareness initiative, and the Partnership for Philanthropic Planning.
- Agree to abide by PPP’s Model Standards of Practice for the Charitable Gift Planner.
- Are committed to, or work in, the field of gift planning.
- Pay the MIPGC’s annual membership dues.
To become a MIPGC member or request more information, please complete the online membership application on the join us page or contact us at email@example.com.
*The online form allows you to select to be invoiced so that you may pay with a check or you may pay online with a credit card. Our system uses PayPal as our 3rd party administrator for credit card processing but you do not need a PayPal account in order to use it. Please see our join us page for additional information.
If you are a member and wish to view the interactive directory, please click here. Your membership login will be required. If you have forgotten your password, simply click on forgot password button and the system will send it you. Your username is your email address that you signed up as a member with.